Revisado el Wednesday, 10 de May de 2023.
Whatsclone is a free application for Android, which allows you to use a WhatsApp account on two different devices at the same time. If you want to get this app, you can download it through our website in a completely safe and free way.
Initially this application was created for businessmen and people who own several devices, thus facilitating their communications by organizing all their conversations on two or more devices at the same time. Although nowadays some users use Whatsclone to spy on others’ conversations.
How to download and install Whatsclone?
If you want to install the Whatsclone app on your Android device, you just have to download the corresponding APK file from our website and to do so click on the download button located above. Once you get it, proceed with the procedure detailed below:
- Enter the device settings and click on “Apps and notifications > View all apps > Unknown apps” to enable installation permissions.Note: the name of some sections and the path may vary depending on the mobile Operating System.
- Go to Google Play, press the profile icon and select “Play Protect > Settings > Scan apps with Play Protect” to disable Google protection.
- Go to your computer’s file manager, enter the downloads folder and open the Whatsclone APK file to start the installation.
- Log into the application to begin device pairing.
It should be noted that, in order to install this application on your device, you need to have Android OS 4.4 or later versions.
How does Whatsclone work?
As mentioned above, Whatsclone is a tool with which you can clone a WhatsApp account. This way you will be able to access conversations, group chats, hear voice memos, photos and even videos, from a completely different cell phone.
To clone an account with Whatsclone you will need to do the following:
- Log in to Whatsclone.
- Enter your data to create a profile: phone number and email address linked to the account you wish to duplicate.
- Search for the QR code required for linking.
- Take the cell phone that has the account you want to clone and enter WhatsApp, press the three dots on the side and select “Linked devices > LINK A DEVICE“.
- Using your device’s camera, scan the Whatsclone QR code.Note: to complete the pairing, your device’s system may prompt you to enter your fingerprint.
- Click on “Done” so that Whatsclone will finish linking with your WhatsApp account and you will be able to use it.
You should keep in mind that you will not have to perform this procedure again once you have linked your devices. This is because the link will remain active until you log out or uninstall WhatsClone.
Since Whatsclone allows remote access to a WhatsApp account from another device, many people use this application for illicit purposes. Due to its operation, some users resort to the services of this app to spy on the conversations of their partners or other people.
But in addition to monitoring other users’ conversations, there is the possibility that they can also use this application to steal someone’s data and even blackmail them with private information they can find.
How do you know if you are being spied on?
In case you suspect that your chats are being spied on, there is a trick to check. To do so, go to WhatsApp and click on the three dots icon, then click on “LINKED DEVICES“. See if there is any session started that you do not recognize and if you find it, click on it and select “Logout“.
Advantages of Whatsclone
Among the positive points offered by Whatsclone are the following:
- Access conversations remotely from another device.
- Read and send text messages, listen to voice memos, view photos and videos exchanged.
- It is a completely free and easy to use app.
- It does not occupy too much space in the internal memory and does not consume RAM.
- It is ideal for people who operate several devices at the same time.
As for the negative features of this app it can be noted that:
- It does not allow making or receiving calls or video calls.
- It is also not possible to send voice memos.
- The app can be used for dark purposes.
- Contains too many ads that can interrupt the use of the app.
- It does not allow you to use all the features offered by WhatsApp.
Because we at DownWhat are committed to providing the best service for our users, below are some of the most frequently asked questions we have been asked in the past regarding Whatsclone:
Is it free of charge?
Yes, you can use Whatsclone services at no cost. This is because the application is maintained by the advertising displayed on its interface.
Where can I download Whastclone safely?
You can download the app from any site that functions as an external app store. At DownWhat, we care about the security of our users and therefore we offer the APK file needed to install Whatsclone, which is free of any threat.
Is Whastclone reliable?
Yes, this application adequately fulfills the function it promises, being a fantastic tool for those people who manage several devices at the same time and need to organize all their conversations in one place.
Download Whatsclone for free and start using one WhatsApp account from two different mobiles.