Revisado el Wednesday, 10 de May de 2023.
Google Play Store is the digital distribution platform of mobile apps for Android devices, therefore, all devices that have this operating system come with the app installed at the factory. But if not, you can download it through our website.
With this service you can download applications, games and books. However, it should be noted that not all the services available are free, as some of them are paid. Google Play currently has more than 50 billion users around the world, competing with Apple’s App Store.
Google Play Store operation
This platform has a simple interface, making it very easy to use. Likewise, Google Play Store is organized in different sections, which are divided into different categories:
- Games: this section is divided into For You, Top Popular, Kids, Premium and the available categories include Action, Arcade, Racing, Sports, Role Playing, among others.
- Apps: here it is divided into For you, Top popular, Kids and among the available categories are those of comics, dating, photography, among others.
- Books: here the sections are divided into eBooks, Audiobooks, Top Sales, New Releases, Top Free and among the genres are fiction, fantasy, romance, self-help, among others.
Google Play also has a search bar to enter the name of an app or game and get it faster. Pressing the profile icon takes you to the options menu where you can manage installed apps, configure payments and notifications, make settings or review the library of items.
All content stored on this platform can be rated by users on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. You can also provide feedback in the comments to report bugs or review applications.
Play Store features
Some of the features offered by the Google Play Store include the following:
- Access to applications under development (Beta).
- Install applications directly from the computer.
- Rating apps.
- Redeem gift codes.
- Control all applications downloaded to the device.
- Manage payments and subscriptions to all downloaded apps.
Note: A valid Gmail account is required to access the platform’s content.
How to install Play Store?
If for some reason your Android device does not have the Play Store app, you can easily download it from our website. To do so, click on the download button above and download the corresponding APK file. Once you have it, perform the following procedure:
- Enter the cell phone settings, follow the path “Security > Device management > Unknown origins” and activate the installation permissions. Note: the path and the name of some sections may vary depending on the version of the Operating System that the device has.
- Enter the download section and open the APK file from the Google Play Store to start installing it.
- Log in to the app and add your email address to log in to the platform.
- Once the account has been linked, you will be able to start downloading the apps and games you want on the device.
Google Play has some additional services that are linked to the platform, which must be installed on the cell phone to enjoy some products:
Google Play Books
This is an app available in the Play Store, which allows you to read e-books downloaded through the platform mentioned above. It also has the option for users to upload files in EPUB and PDF format.
Google Play Games
This service records game achievements in the cloud, as well as indicating the player’s level and place in the leaderboard. It also has a real-time multiplayer option. Some of the features of this app include the following:
- Record achievements.
- Player profile.
- Multiplayer system.
- Buddy system.
- Player level system based on experience.
- SDK for saving and restoring games.
This is an app with which users can subscribe to newspapers and magazines from some countries, such as the United Kingdom, Australia, the United States and Canada.
This is a service that allows you to watch series and movies downloaded through Google Play. Movies can be rented or leased, while episodes and seasons of series can only be purchased. Users will be able to download content for offline viewing.
Advantages of Google Play Store
Some of the positive points of the Google Play Store include the following:
- It offers completely secure and threat-free applications.
- A wide variety of applications and games are available for download.
- It has the option to sign up for beta programs for some apps.
- Allows you to install applications on your cell phone from your PC.
- Updates apps automatically.
Disadvantages of Google Play Store
As for the negative features of the platform, we can mention:
- Some applications are restricted in certain geographic regions.
- Much of the content is paid content.
This way you will be able to download Google Play Store to access all the content offered by this applications and games store.