Revisado el Saturday, 26 de August de 2023.
GBWhatsApp is a popular WhatsApp MOD for Android, which is one of the most popular. Like all applications of its kind, this one is not available through official stores. Therefore, it can only be obtained through other means, such as our website.
This application was developed by HeyMods, also known as one of the best MODs. This version of WhatsApp has some improvements in terms of performance and operation, all with the aim of satisfying the tastes and needs of its users.
GBWhatsApp features and functions
Among the main improvements offered by GBWhatsApp are the following:
- Chat bubbles similar to those used by Facebook Messenger.
- Automatic translation of messages.
- Dozens of free themes to customize the look of the interface, with various backgrounds, colors and fonts.
- The DIY Theme editor allows you to design themes from scratch.
- Location of any contact in real time.
- It offers “Do Not Disturb” mode to forward calls and turn off notifications.
- Send photos and videos in higher resolution.
- The tabs can be modified individually.
- Hide the status “Writing”, “Recording audio”, “Online” and the last connection time.
- Change the application icon.
- It has a widget to share the status directly on the home screen of any contact.
- Block calls from a specific contact.
- The “Color Phone” function offers multiple different screens for making calls and video calls.
- Displays read confirmations once the message has been replied to.
- Anti-deletion option for messages and statuses.
- Lock conversations with pattern, PIN, fingerprint or security question.
- Anti-banking function.
- New stickers.
- It has a “Live Pic” tool for unlimited photo sharing.
- Caller ID.
- Unlimited sending of large files.
- Allows you to have two accounts on the same device.
- Hide pop-up notifications.
- Hide the name and date of messages when copying them.
- Messages that will self-destruct after they have been read.
- The “Cheat head” option will allow you to read messages from the head of the cell phone.
- Message programming.
- Preview of multimedia content before downloading.
- It offers up to 35 characters to name a group.
- Disable message forwarding.
- Higher limit for sending broadcast messages, up to 600 people at the same time.
Note: Android OS 4.0.3 or later versions are required to install the application.
How to download and install GBWhatsApp?
Get the GBWhatsApp APK file needed for installation by clicking on the button below. After that, perform the following procedure:
- Go to WhatsApp, press the three dots on the side and select “Settings > Chats > Backup > SAVE“. Deletes the app once the backup of conversations has been saved
- Go to the Play Store, select the profile icon and click on “Play Protect > Settings > Scan apps with Play Protect” to disable Google protection.
- Go to the device settings and access “Applications and notifications > View all applications > Unknown applications” to enable the installation permission.Note: the name of some sections and the path may vary depending on the version of the Operating System that the cell phone has.
- Access the download folder and open the GBWhatsApp APK file to start the installation.
- Log into the app and enter your phone number.
- Finally, set up your profile and enjoy GBWhatsApp services.
The official WhatsApp app must be deleted before installing the MOD, because the mobile system will assume that both are the same application and therefore cannot be installed.
How to update GBWhatsApp?
In case you want to get the latest GBWhatsApp update, just click the button below to download the corresponding APK file. After that, delete the app from your device and using the new file install the application again by following the steps of the above procedure.
Note: It is recommended to create a backup of the conversations before updating the app.
Points to consider
Because GBWhatsApp is an illegal WhatsApp clone, this application cannot access Google Drive services to save backups. Despite this, it is possible to create a backup of the conversations and store it in the internal memory of the device.
For this reason, when downloading GBWhatsApp, it is recommended to have enough space on your cell phone. Otherwise, the backups cannot be created properly and some items will have to be deleted from memory.
Differences with other MODS
GBWhatsApp is not very different from the rest of WhatsApp MODs such as WhatsApp Plus, since they all have practically the same functions and features. The only difference between them lies in the visual aspect, as some of these applications have different decorative designs in their interfaces.
Although we can state that the APK file we provide on our website is virus-free, this does not mean that users of this app are not exposed to other threats. Some of the risks of using GBWhatsApp include the following:
- Conversations can be eavesdropped on by third parties.
- There is a possibility that the account may be banned.
- The mobile can be contaminated by malware if the app is not downloaded from a secure website.
Advantages of GBWhatsApp
Among the positive aspects of GBWhatsApp, the following stand out:
- It offers several options to customize the app.
- It has several features to enhance account privacy.
- It has enhancements that are not available in the official application.
Disadvantages of GBWhatsApp
While in the negative points are:
- You may experience errors after installing an update.
- If the cell phone is not optimized, the application may freeze or not work properly.
- The content of the chats is exposed.
- There is a risk that the account will be blocked and access to it, along with all its contents, will be lost.
As you can see, here you can find everything about GBWhatsApp. From our site, you can download GBWhatsApp on your Android device, easily and quickly.