To update WhatsApp Plus to the latest version of the application there are two different methods, both of which require a series of simple steps.
For this reason, in the following article we will explain how to update WhatsApp Plus, in a short time and without too many complications.
Through our platform
The first procedure to update WhatsApp Plus is to download the latest version from our servers, to do so follow these steps:
- Verify the WhatsApp Plus version number of your device by clicking on the three dots icon in the “Chats” section.
- Then, go to “Settings” and in that section you will be able to see the version number you have. It is recommended to write it down so as not to forget it.
- Finally, go to the following link and confirm if a newer version of the app is available. If so, proceed to install it.
Through the application
To update WhatsApp Plus to the latest version from the application itself, perform the following procedure:
- Log in to WhatsApp Plus and go to the “Chats” section, then press the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Then, select the “FMMods” option and access the “Updates” section.
- Finally, click on “WhatsApp Plus Chagelog” and in case there is a new update, the app will notify you and open a pop-up window that will allow you to download the latest version.
Note: this procedure does not run the risk of losing conversations or files exchanged through chats.
Why upgrade to the latest version?
This is quite important, as it is the only way to enjoy the new improvements and features that are continuously implemented in the app. In addition to this, it is also the solution to bugs that may occur in previous versions of WhatsApp Plus.
This way you can update WhatsApp Plus, in a short time and without too much hassle.