Nowadays it is possible to create stickers of almost anything, but to do so it is necessary to perform a simple procedure.
For this reason, in the following article we will explain how to make stickers for WhatsApp, in a short time and without too many complications.
Steps to follow
To make stickers for WhatsApp, follow the procedure explained below:
- Download and access the Sticker Maker app, available for iOS and Android.
- Click on “CREATE A NEW STICKERS PACKAGE“.
- Then add the name and author, click on “CREATE” and then click on the package to start creating the stickers.
- Click on any of the boxes and choose whether you want to take a photo, select an image from the gallery, from the files, from the sticker library or just use text.
- Once you have made your choice, you will be able to modify the image or text in question with all the tools offered by this application. When ready, click on “SAVE“.
- Finally, after you are done click on “ADD TO WHATSAPP” and confirm by clicking on “Add” to start using the stickers in chats.
Nowadays there is a wide variety of applications to create stickers, either by means of images or texts. Among some of the best tools for this task are Wemoji and Sticker.ly, for iOS and Android. Both have a wide variety of options for making stickers and using them on WhatsApp.
Aspects to consider
When creating custom stickers, WhatsApp recommends taking into account a few points:
- It is recommended that each sticker has a transparent background and although this is not mandatory, it is a good option to better appreciate the design of these.
- The maximum size for each sticker is 100 KB.
- Each sticker must have the dimensions of 512 x 512 pixels.
This way you can make stickers for WhatsApp, in a short time and in a simple way.