WhatsApp allows you to create group chats with up to 256 participants, where you can share voice notes, photos, audios and videos.
For this reason, in the following article we will explain how to create a WhatsApp group, in a short time and in a simple way.
How to create a group in WhatsApp?
To create a WhatsApp group follow the procedure detailed below:
- Log in to WhatsApp and press the three side dots.
- Choose “New group” and select the participants. Note: you can also click on the “New chat” button and then “New group”.
- Click on the green arrow icon and type in the group name, place a profile picture along with a description of the group.
- Finally, click on the green check.
How to invite participants to WhatsApp through a link?
If you manage a group, you can invite new participants to join via an invitation link. To do so, follow these steps:
- Enter the WhatsApp group chat and click on the group subject.
- Click on “Group invitation link” and choose from the options “Send link via WhatsApp”, “Copy link”, “Share link via another app” or “QR code”.
- Finally, share the invitation.
Anyone can join a group if they have an invitation link. Therefore, administrators can reset the invitation link to cancel the previous one and prevent access by uninvited users. To do this click on “Restore link > RESTORE LINK“.
In this way you can create a WhatsApp group, in a short time and without complications.