Copying WhatsApp chats to WhatsApp Plus is possible, but to do so you need to follow a series of simple steps.
For this reason, in the following article we will explain how to copy WhatsApp chats to WhatsApp Plus, in a short time and without too many complications.
Steps to follow
To copy WhatsApp chats to WhatsApp Plus, perform the following procedure:
- Start by creating a backup of conversations in WhatsApp.
- Then, go to the internal storage folder of the cell phone.
- Create a folder and name it “WhatsAppPlus“, making sure to leave no space and respect capitalization.
- Then, find the WhatsApp folder and copy all the files stored inside it, to proceed to paste them in the “WhatsAppPlus” folder.
- Now uninstall the WhatsApp app from your phone and install the WhatsApp Plus APK file.
- Proceed to enter the telephone number and verify it with the numerical code received by SMS.
- Finally, restore the backup and you are done.
This way you can copy WhatsApp chats to WhatsApp Plus, in no time and without too much hassle.