Although many people do not know it, there are different methods to duplicate a WhatsApp account and use it through two different devices at the same time.
For this reason, in the following article we will explain how to clone a WhatsApp account easily and quickly.
Via WhatsApp Web
Duplicate a WhatsApp account through the platform’s web service by accessing the following link from the mobile browser. A message will appear inviting you to download the app for smartphones, to avoid this go to the browser settings and select the “Desktop site” option.
Note: the name of some sections may vary depending on the version of the Operating System of the device.
Then, take the cell phone that has the account you want to clone and enter the WhatsApp app, then press the three dots icon. Select “Linked devices > LINK A DEVICE” and scan the QR code in the WhatsApp Web tab. Finally, you will be able to use the same account on two different mobiles.
Another option is to resort to some tools specifically designed to clone other apps, which allow you to use a service through two different devices at the same time. Some of these are as follows:
This is an application that was specially designed to clone a WhatsApp account and thus use messaging services through two different terminals at the same time. To do this it is necessary to follow the steps detailed below:
- Search for WhatsClone APK file and download it from our site by following this link.
- Then proceed to register by entering a username, email address and password.
- Then, from the other mobile enter the WhatsApp app and click on the three dots icon, then click on “Linked devices > LINK A DEVICE“.
- Now scan the QR code displayed in the WhatsClone application.
- Finally, the account will be duplicated and some functions of the messaging service can be used.
Note: although this application can clone a WhatsApp account, it has some limitations, therefore, it does not allow you to use some functions.
With Parallel Space
This is another option to duplicate a WhatsApp account and use it through two different terminals at the same time. The main advantage of this app is that it allows you to clone accounts from different services, such as Telegram or Facebook. It has an intuitive interface, works easily and consumes few resources.
It is also possible to clone a WhatsApp account using this application, which also has several additional functions. By duplicating a WhatsApp account, mSpy allows you to read sent and received messages, even if they have been deleted from your computer.
Note: it should be noted that, to use all the features of a cloned WhatsApp account, it is necessary to root Android phones or jailbreak iOS. Otherwise only text messages will be accessible.
Official website: https://www.mspy.es/?utm_source=adslzone.net&utm_medium=referral
With Clonapp Messenger
Another option to clone a WhatsApp account is through this service, which does not require prior registration to run. It is only necessary to assign all the permissions requested by the application and in this way you will be able to access the conversations to send and receive messages normally.
Duplicate a WhatsApp account to use it through two different mobiles with this application. In addition, Spyzie does not require root or jailbreak to work. Similarly, this app also allows you to clone other services, such as Facebook, Instagram, Line, among others.
Official website: https://spyzie.io/es/
This is another application that allows you to clone a WhatsApp account and thus be able to use it from two different terminals at the same time. This service offers a free version, which has some limitations. While with the paid version you can access a wide variety of functions.
This is another alternative to clone a WhatsApp account. One of the main features of this application is the simplicity of its operation, and it is compatible with several services. Likewise, the information from the different accounts does not interfere with each other.
Although this is a parental control app, it also allows you to monitor other mobiles. This is because KidsGuard can monitor the activity of a WhatsApp account, although it only allows you to review messages, access the call log and take screenshots.
Through rooted applications
In addition to the procedures and tools explained above, there is another method to clone a WhatsApp account, but this requires rooting the Android phone. Root is a term used to describe the procedure to obtain all the configuration and customization permissions of the system.
It is possible to duplicate a WhatsApp account using some applications, although it should be noted that both devices must be rooted. To do this you must do the following:
- Obtain the IMEI of the cell phone that owns the WhatsApp account to be cloned by dialing “*#06#” and pressing the call button. The code in question will then appear on the screen and must be entered.
- Install Titanum Backup and grant root permission when the app requests it. This will allow you to create a backup of the entire WhatsApp account, which will generate a file that you will need to move to your computer.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup&hl=es
- Then, on the second mobile download the WhatsApp app and do the same with Titanum Backup using the file downloaded from the web.
- On the same cell phone, install the Donkey Guard and Xposed applications.
- Then go to Donkey Guard and search for the WhatsApp app, then go to “Settings> Identity” and check the box next to “Device ID” and then enter the IMEI code of the first terminal.
- Confirm and save changes by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner.
- Now, copy from the computer the backup file of the first mobile and transfer it to the second device, specifically to the same path “sdcard/titaniumbackup“.
- Finally, on the second phone, open Titanium Backup and select the option to restore the data using the backup file. This way you will be able to use the same WhatsApp account through two rooted cell phones.
Prevent your account from being cloned
To prevent someone from duplicating an account, verify that the device is not linked. To do this go to WhatsApp and then to “Linked devices“, there you can see if there are any unknown devices. If so, click on “Logout“. This way you can prevent other people from eavesdropping on your conversations.
This way you will be able to clone a WhatsApp account in a short time and in a simple way.