Although many do not know it, there are different methods to change the color of WhatsApp, but to achieve this it is necessary to follow a series of simple steps.
For this reason, in the following article we will explain how to change the color of WhatsApp, in a short time and without complications.
How to change WhatsApp to dark mode?
It is possible to change the color of WhatsApp by activating the dark mode, but the procedures will vary depending on the mobile OS.
Setting dark mode on Android
To enable WhatsApp dark mode on an Android phone, do the following:
- Log in to WhatsApp and press the three dots icon.
- Click on “Settings > Chats > Theme“.
- Choose the “Dark” option and apply the changes by clicking “OK“.
Enable dark mode in iOS
Enable WhatsApp dark mode on an iPhone by performing these steps:
- Go to “Settings > Display and brightness“.
- Click on “APPEARANCE” and select the “Dark” option.
- This will apply the dark theme to the entire device interface, including the WhatsApp app.
How to change color in WhatsApp through a MOD?
To change the color of WhatsApp you need WhatsApp Plus, as this MOD allows you to change the appearance of the interface in different ways. To do so, you can download the WhatsApp Plus APK from our servers for free and securely using the button below.
After installing the WhatsApp Plus app and registering your account by verifying the phone number, follow the procedure below to change the interface color:
- Once the app is configured, click on “Settings > WhatsApp Plus Settings“.
- Under the “Themes” section, click on “DIY Theme” and select any of the available options.
- Finally, the appearance of the interface will automatically change to the chosen theme.
How to change the color through the cell phone settings
Another method is through the device settings, but this only allows you to change the color of the WhatsApp app icon. Also, it should be noted that this trick cannot be performed on all phones, only on some Android models. To do so, follow the steps explained below:
- On Samsung, go to “Settings > Themes > Icons” and then change the color of the WhatsApp logo.
- On Xiaomi and Huawei, access “Themes > Me” and now change the color of the WhatsApp icon.
Note: the color catalog will depend on the device model.
In this way you can change the color of WhatsApp, in a short time and without complications.